Authentication Failure: Due to Device Denying the Connection
1. From the device Home screen select Options > Security Options > Firewall.
2. From the menu, select Reset Settings.
3. Begin the NotifyLink registration again.
Authentication Failure: Due to an Incorrect Password
When authentication fails due to an incorrect password, a dialog prompting the user to enter their authentication password appears. The current password is displayed, but masked with asterisks.
1. Verify your authentication password. You can check the authentication password for your account from the NotifyLink Client Web. Choose General > Security.
2. Change the password if it does not meet the specifications listed:
It must be 8 characters in length
It can only contain the characters: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and # * ( ) - + / : ' " @ ? ! , .
3. Delete the current password (masked with asterisks) and reenter the correct password.