When composing a new message, you can use the Recipients screen to enter multiple addresses or pull an address from your deviceís contact list or the serverís public address book. Use the q symbol beside To:, CC:, or BCC: to access the Recipients screen.
Lookup an Address in Your Contact List
1. From the Recipients screen, select Lookup
2. Scroll through the contact list until the address you want is highlighted and select Add. You can also search for the name you want by typing in part of a name in the Look Up: field.
3. The address you chose appears on the Recipients screen. Select Done to return to the Compose screen.
Lookup an Address in a Remote Public Address Book
If there are public address books on the server and the server is set up correctly, selecting Remote will allow you to search through the public address book and import a contact into the To:, CC:, or BCC: field.
1. From the Recipients screen, select Remote.
2. Place a check beside the name(s) to which you want to send an email or select Query to narrow the list of choices.
3. Select Email to return to the Recipients screen.
4. Select Done from the Recipients screen. The address you chose appears in the To:/CC:/BCC: field with an arrow if there are multiple addresses.