Registration identifies you as a valid user on the NotifyLink Enterprise Server and allows you to begin using NotifyLink to synchronize the Email and PIM (calendar events, contacts, and tasks) between your device and the mail/PIM server.
Registering the device consists of:
• Accepting the Privacy and Network Usage statements.
• Entering the Email Address from your account on the mail server
• Entering an Authentication Password provided by your IT Administrator
• Performing an initial PIM synchronization
1. From the device’s home screen, select Installations (Apps) and then the NotifyLink icon.
2. Answer Yes to accept the Privacy Statement.
3. Enter your Email Address and Authentication Password.
4. Select Register from the Options popup menu.
5. Select the Default Access Point. Choose which carrier/network your device will access.
6. Answer Yes to accept the Network Usage statement.
7. Once registration is complete, you will be prompted to check for registration messages. A registration update message is sent to the device Inbox and you are prompted to perform the initial synchronization for the device.
8. At the prompt, perform an initial synchronization for the PIM items. This removes all existing PIM items from the device and replaces them with items from the server. Select which items to synchronize:
9. Select Options > Send.
10. Confirm the initial synchronization (OTA load) by answering Yes. This will remove existing PIM items and replace them with those from the server. Answering NO will register the device without performing the initial synchronization.