Registration identifies you as a valid user on the NotifyLink Enterprise Server and allows you to begin using NotifyLink to synchronize the Email and PIM (calendar events, contacts, and tasks) between your device and the mail/PIM server.
Registering the device consists of:
• Entering the Email Address from your account on the mail server
• Entering an Authentication Password provided by your IT Administrator
• Performing an initial PIM synchronization
1. Select Start > Programs (WMP) > NotifyLink Preferences > Registration.
NotifyLink Preferences menu prior to registration
NotifyLink Registration Screen
2. Enter your Email Address and Authentication Password.
3. Select Register.
4. Select Yes to check the server for registration messages. A welcome message is sent to the device Inbox, along with any new Email you have received on the server.
5. At the prompt, perform an initial synchronization for the PIM items. This removes all existing PIM items from the device and replaces them with items from the server. Select which items to synchronize:
6. Select Send. Existing PIM items from the server will download to the device.