Encryption Settings give you the ability to view the type of encryption being used and to manually change your encryption key.
You would usually not make changes to these settings unless instructed to do so by your system administrator. In most cases, the security information will be changed on the server and synchronized to your device.
1. Select Start > Programs (WMP) > NotifyLink Preferences > Security Settings
2. Enter the current lock password and select Submit.
3. Select Encryption Settings.
4. The Encryption Type determines the method of encryption used. It will be AES, TDES, or None. You can view the encryption type only. Changes must be made on the server.
5. The Encryption Key displays the current encryption key being used. If you change the encryption key on the device, you must also change it on the server. The keys must match.
TIP: Change the encryption key from the Client Web on the server instead. You can generate a random key that meets the specifications and synchronize it to the device, thus avoiding having to manually type it in on both the device and server. From the Client Web select: General > Security
6. Select Done to save the changes.