If you are moving your NotifyLink account to a different device, you will need to.
• Clear Registration on the NotifyLink Client Web
• Remove your NotifyLink account form the old device and recreate it on the new device
Clear Registration Before Reregistering Your Account on a New Device
If you are reregistering your account because you changed devices, you must Clear Registration via the NotifyLink Client Web.
1. Login to the NotifyLink Client Web and select General > Device.
2. Click the Clear Registration button.
3. Proceed with reregistering your account.
Removing Your Account from the Device
When you remove an account from the device, the account and all mail and PIM items (calendar events, contacts and tasks) associated with it, are deleted from the device.
1. From the device Home screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then select your account.
2. Tap Delete Account.